Sunday, 16 August 2009

The Lakes




Spent a few days in the Lake District in Windereme. Wow! So beautiful. This was our first visit, even though we don't live too far away but it's just finding the time to do it. So many photographic opportunities. These are a few photos of the days we were there. I have been asked if these photos are HDR photography which I do from time to time. I found that by using curves in the right way, you can recreate that sort of pseudo HDR look and that is what I have done in all my recent photos. Yes, I am sure they are overdone for some peoples tastes, but that is the joy of having your own opinion!!

Tried a bit of fast jet shooting in Thirlmere but as you can see the lack of fast jet shots here that it wasn't too successful. Will have another go later in the year.

Off to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival on Monday so watch this space for some interesting people shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment