Thursday, 5 February 2009

Macro

I received my 1:1 extension tube to go with the Tamron SP 90mm that I have. Will spend a bit of time on the weekend to see just how good it is. Was pretty impressed with this lens without the tube so this should be interesting. I bought a couple of inexpensive manual lenses on ebay but they are brilliant little lenses and meter on the D300 no problem. I tend to fiddle around with the focus anyway so I don't mind that they are manual. Funny being able to express my thoughts here. Normally it is all in my head as I don't have any friends that are interested in photography in particular. I don't want to bore anyone but I can bore myself stupid on here instead. Will post any decent macro piccies here.

I changed the style and font of the blog. Think it is just about how I want to keep it now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment